The L word

God I am so lucky to have him.

Here I was, sitting in the bathtub in between Damon's legs laying on his chest, Damon was washing my body, you know. Just helping me freshen up. I am just so happy, today was quite perfect actually, I mean I lost my virginity to the guy I'm in love with and-

Wait. Love? Did I just say love?

The L word

I never thought I would use that word for him.

But I love him.

I LOVE DAMON!

I lifted my head to meet his mesmerizing emerald green eyes and blushed.

"What you thinking about kitten?" Damon whispered.

I smiled. "If only you knew." I giggled

Damon smirked and kissed my lips.

Damon's POV:

Best sex ever. I swear. She was so tight, so. Addicting. She was a natural. Especially for her first time. Fucking kitten was better than fucking any other whore I have ever fucked. It was just, so perfect.

I wanted more. I needed more.

"Round two?" I smirked

Kitten's head lifted up and look at me confused. Then smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to do all the work ok?"

Kitten nodded.

I placed my hands on her hips and lifted her up and placed the tip of my cock in her pussy, I slowly let her slide down letting kitten get used to my size. Her breathing was getting heavier and she started shaking a little.

Fuck, we shouldn't be doing this

I mean not to be cocky, but my cock is pretty big, it's like a third leg, but someone losing their virginity to me, is just, well. One round is enough for the day. That's all imma say.

I lifted kitten up off my cock and pulled her close to me.

"I'm sorry kitten, you need some rest. Let me take care of you." I kissed her cheek.

She nodded and kissed my chest.

                                   ~Time skip~

Kitten was in bed sleeping, while I on the other hand was in my office with Scotch in my hand, and a pistol in my other. Seth and I were talking about business while someone was waiting for us in the basement.

"So I heard some interesting things today." Seth smirked

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion "what do you mean."

"So you finally fucked her." He chuckled.

I smirked and nodded pridefully

"So when are you gonna drop her back off at her place."

I was kind of stunned when he said that. "Why would you ask that? She lives here." I argued back.

"Well your father will not be pleased to here about it, usually you just get one quick fuck and kick them out."

I sighed. He was right. Especially with my father, he might even try to kill her if he finds out.

"You love her dont you." Seth asked oblivious.

I looked back at him and smirked.

I fucking love her

I would die for her