☕︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4 ☕︎

╔════════════════╗┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |╚════════════════╝SONG: 𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎 𝟼𝙼♫CREATOR: 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 ™®0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

╔════════════════╗
┃ ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100% |
╚════════════════╝
SONG: 𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎 𝟼𝙼♫
CREATOR: 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 ™®
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:25
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-THIRD P.O.V.-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

It had been around three month sense September and (y/n) had been staying with the Kamado's. Even less sense the demon now known as kokushibo started visiting every night. Taking small amounts of blood from (Y/n), this had been keeping kokushibo from eating humans. Noticing he had gotten stronger with little blood every night. Even now, September and (y/n) had been taking Japanese lessons from Kei. Tanjiro even now taking some English lessons from his own mother as well whenever he's able too. The girls had even started helping around the small home. Sense (Y/n) hands have healed she had been working hard outside. September doing the same, of course with more heavier things such as cutting wood or going out to get some. Kei and tanjiro were very grateful for the darker skinned girl. Nezuko however was more grateful for (Y/n) as she was good at calming the younger siblings. Either way, the Kamado's have never been more grateful for the two and even told them they could live there. As giving the girls didn't have a home and didn't have any leads on how to get back home. So they both decided it be best to wait it out and take their time, after all they needed more time anyway.

Because of this they decided once more to just practice their magic and train as much as possible. Maybe even help gain money for them and the Kamado's. Be useful, be helpful, be whatever they needed to be in order to survive. As of now, the two girls were outside in the middle of the day. Some of the snow was gone so it made it easier to walk around. September was chopping down trees while (Y/n) Was chopping said trees into wood for the fire tonight. September let out a sigh and stopped for a minute "... We need to leave here..." She said abruptly. Making (Y/n) turn to the girl in curiosity before remembering what she meant. "Your right... We have to find a way back home..." She said looking down at the snowy floor. Deep down however, (y/n) knew that wasn't the only reason. Recently she had noticed tanjiro and Nezuko have been acting differently. They were more clingy to her and September. Like as if they didn't want the two to leave...

September turned around and walked over to (Y/n), rubbing her back. She knew the pink haired girl had gotten slightly attached to the family. She couldn't blame her for it, to have the love of a family of your own? It's intoxicating. You don't want to let go of such a feeling. Especially after everything the two went through. (Y/n) let out her own sigh and stood up fully, turning around to face September. She gave the taller girl a sad smile before closing her eyes and running a hand through her hair. September stood there and stared, she really hated to say this to herself especially in a situation like this. But... God was she simping for her own friend right now! "Damn stay like that a little longer, you kinda sexy not gonna lie!~" September half joked. (Y/n) bursted out laughing and did a stupid pose "oh why thank you mi amor!~ your so smexy too!" She giggled out making September join her giggle section. "Ok cutie, let's go! I'm sure the others are worried or something" sept replied as (Y/n) nodded and the two headed back down the mountain. Conversing along the way "hey let's get some training in while we're here ok?" (Y/n) said/asked. "Good idea bestie, we are in the past where demons are all over the place." September reasoned and chuckled while the girl next to her smiled.