Chapter 11|| Shopping

A/N: No comment or words for this chapter. All I have to say is enjoy this chapter and I tried my best! I might start uploading a bit more, just a bit more often since summer is coming around the corner. Oh! By the way, the picture for the mall under below and top is the best I can find of  fitting to what I would like most. (:

John POV
______________________________________

I was lost in my thoughts the whole trip to the mall. Such pretty blue skies, use to go out so many times during the week for the sky. Not just for the sky, for the stars. Admiring such beauty was my favorite things. Stars were always my favorite..but when will I get to see them more closely again? When will I get to admire such things so often again? "We're here!" Alex and Louis voices both said, Alex voice being a little lower than Louis as I jumped a little. Fidgeting with my cuffs,my thoughts slowly left my mind as my mind had snapped back into reality. "Oh." I shook my head as I look to see the mall. Woah.."The mall looks quite big." I looked at the two as they were already staring at me. Alex rubbed my back gently and nodded, probably signaling that we should go take a look at the mall. Louis was practically showing excitement, anyways could possibly read him at the moment. Alex and I were cuffed together firmly before we left to make sure I stayed close to him at all times. 'How am I going to get the chance to run?' I thought to myself. Restroom break..? I sighed. 'Don't be foolish he'll just punish you if you don't succeed.' I thought to myself, again. I had no idea what I was going to do. I just wanted to be out and going because I wanted to escape and to see other people than Alex and Louis on a daily basis of my new normal life.

The sun was nearly setting now and I had just realized that. "A-are we staying for long..?" I asked while looking down. I didn't want to really see any of them directly nor at all honestly. "No." I got a quick answer from Louis who was beside me. He had just got done parking the car. "Whew! A parking space is kinda hard to still find even if the sun is just down almost, seems like this place is amount to be a little bit crowded. So, why don't you two stick real close, ay?" He gave us a wink as a joke. Well, I could tell the questioned he asked at the end wasn't really a question, it was a joke. "Shut your trap, would ya?" Alex glared at him. I could tell easily at how angry he was just by a slight comment Louis made or joke Louis made. "Can we p-please just go..?" I honestly now regretted being here at all in the first place. I really..really should've stayed home at all cost. Louis, Alex and I made our way inside. I looked up and around to see the mall. Whoa, again. "Uhm, I-I don't have money, Al-Master." Shit, my mouth almost slipped up. Let's just hope he doesn't make a big deal about it later at home or worst yet, in public. "Al-? What..?" Alex said tugging a bit at the cuffs. I winced a bit. The cuffs were really tight. I admit, they also hurt but what's scaring me in the moment is Alex doing anything to me in public. "Whoa, now. Alex, you don't want to do this here.." I looked up to see Louis smirking. Did they have something in plan..? "Master, please, I didn't mean it I promise!" I whispered yelled at him as quietly as possible so only Alex and I could hear, maybe Louis as well. Alex was glaring down at me, that made me flinch but he's done worse in the past few months or weeks I've been here. "Whatever, tch. I'm paying, just get whatever you want. Just don't get whatever you won't like, you hear me?"

 Just don't get whatever you won't like, you hear me?"