☕︎ YOᑌᖇ IᑎᖴO + Oᑕ IᑎᖴO ☕︎

Edited:

☕︎ 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐵𝑖𝑜 ☕︎

☕︎ 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: (Y/N) (L/N)

☕︎ 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒: SweetTart

☕︎ 𝐴𝑔𝑒(𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔): 16

☕︎ 𝐴𝑔𝑒(𝐾𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔): 13

☕︎ (You become 16 again physically)

☕︎ 𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑒: 19

☕︎ 𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦: Bisexual

☕︎ Look's:

Medium rose gold hair, tan skin, freckles, grey eyes (if you don't like how you look, sorry but I'd rather make it easier to write for me

Medium rose gold hair, tan skin, freckles, grey eyes (if you don't like how you look, sorry but I'd rather make it easier to write for me.)

☕︎ Personality:

Is kind and very passionate, she is calm most of the time and thinks very fastly. She can be very annoyed easily and loves her alone time. She loves food, mostly from the Philippines or other countries besides the US. She despises the government a lot but understands it isn't for everyone. She Acts a lot like a grown adult but she is still a child. She's passionate about everyone having Rights and being treated right no matter what you look like.

☯︎

September's Bio

𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: September

𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒: Sep

𝐴𝑔𝑒(𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦): 15

𝐴𝑔𝑒(𝐾𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔): 12

𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 18

𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦: Lesbian

Personality:

September is hard headed and doesn't like to listen to much if at all. She's hard working and kind but will have no problem telling you off. She's sweet and just as passionate in everything she does, shes a hands on working kind of girl. No matter what she does, she does it for her only friend (Y/n). She's loyal to a fault and always tries to see the best in people. September has anxiety problems and attachment issues so she never leaves any of her friends side. Mostly stays by (Y/n) sense that was the first person she ever started trusting again.

Looks:

______________________

"𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒?.."

"𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑!"

______________________

ꕥ☕︎ꕥ☕︎ꕥ☕︎ꕥ☕︎ꕥ☕︎