Epilogue

Hey y'all, before you read this last chapter of Hate that I love you, I wanted to first thank you all for supporting me in making this book such a success for me. I've been writing books for a little over 6 years but I've never had the guts to publish them but you all have given me the courage sooo I will be having 2 new books out in about 2 weeks along with pt.2 to this Series. Thank you for bearing with me and my bad case of writers block. I really appreciate everyone who is reading this and given me feedback throughout this book ever vote, comments, add helps me alot you just don't know. Following this chapter I will leave a sneak peek to the next part of the series, hope you enjoy it. -Kaylajenkins2
_____________________
Monté
2 weeks later...

 -Kaylajenkins2_____________________Monté 2 weeks later

"Ouuu bitch I'm tired. Can we stop? Jazz whines putting the 25lb weights back on the rack.

I laugh coming up from my squat slowly clenching my cheeks tightly then setting the bar back on the rack.

"Jazzy how many reps did you do? One." I laugh again wiping the sweat off my neck with my t shirt.

"Girl it don't matter that one did it for me I felt that shit all in my legs." She complains rubbing her inner thighs scrunching up her face.

"Okay well let's go cause I gotta go home to pick up Dave and Kiari for her doctor's appointment in an hour so you know." We both grab our things and head out the entrance of the gym.

I press the button on my car keys twice to unlock my g-wagon and we both climb in the car. I put the key in the ignition turning the air on blast so we can cool off while putting on our seat belts.

"You want me to drop you off at home or you wanna go with me to go pick up Kairi?" I ask putting the car in reverse checking my mirrors before backing out of the parking lot.

"I was supposed to be meeting Smoke at y'all house anyways so I can ride." Jaz says smiling slightly. I side eye her laughing to myself.

"Um okayy so you still trying to beat around the bush with this man." I say getting on to the freeway that takes me directly to our house. I switch over into the right lane, turning up the air conditioner a little more.

"Damn bitch you freezing me the fuck out," She leans up switching the a/c off giving me the stank eye.

"And what me and Smoke got going on can't be forced I feel like. Shit I don't even know if I like him that's why I'm trying to just get to know him better and take my time cause if he do me like Mario did me or how Dave be doing you...You will be having to bring Kairi down to the county to visit her Auntie Jaz and put money on my books cause I'm going to fuck him up." She says sternly. I know she means what she says shit I can't take no more of Dave's bullshit either.