Prologue

It's every other typical day for the World of Immortals, well, after the Dream Team trio disappears at least. It's been almost a year since, and up to today, it's still under debate how they disappeared in the first place. Some say it's the doing of the rumored "Creator"; some said they wanted to step down from the throne and are now living somewhere they don't know. Stories have been made up, but no one can guess where the trio is.

"Don't get into more trouble. We already have enough to explain to the trio once they got back," Philza says in a fatherly tone as Tommy and Tubbo went out of their meeting base.

"Don't worry, Phil, we won't," Tubbo reassures as he waved goodbye.

Philza is a highly respected person in the Player Community, seeing that he is the only non-immune that made it this far. Saying that it's incredible is an understatement as Phil only has one life, not infinite like most of the society.

"I swear if you both get into more trouble, I am not bailing you out of it," the current top Player who has taken Dream's spot ever since he went missing, Technoblade, called out in a menacing voice.

"I swear those two might be our downfall," Philza laughed lightly.

"Don't say that Phil, they're going to be fine," Wilbur said as he strums his guitar.

Philza smiles as he and Techo look out of the door of their base, listening to the guitar that Wilbur played.