9

YOUR POV

"(Y/n)!!!"I turned around to see Big sister as she tugged me into a hug making the both of us fall onto the ground.

"What is it big sister?"I asked as she looked at me.

"How's your vacation with Rengoku-san? And are you okay?! Also great job with Rengoku-san there you killed a new lower moon one demon!"She said happily as I patted her head with a nod.

'Big sister acted just like a kid..Sometimes people mistaken me as the older while she's the younger sibling..'

"We did pretty well..The vacation might be a bit early to end but it was fun and we killed a demon."I said as she nods and we both stood up.

"Oi Mitsuri! Don't run like that!"We turned around to see Obanai-san and Kyojuro.

"You two walked so fast be slow sometimes it kinda irritates me."Obanai-san said as big sister tugged him into a hug making him shut up and blushed.

'What a lovey-dovey..'

"Ehemm.."I turned my glance to Kyojuro as his arms were wide open with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"What."I said as he chuckled and looked at Big sister hugging Obanai-san.

"There's no way I would hug—What are you doing?!!"I shouted as I struggle.

"I'll just hug you instead of you don't wanna hug me! I didn't receive any special awards from you lately after we killed the demon."He said as he then let go of hugging me.

"That's much better..I can breathe final—-AGHHHH."I suddenly winced in pain and my body collapse to the ground once more.

"(Y/n)!!!"

"Kanroji!!"

"What's happening to you?!"I heard Kyojuro while Big sister was shaking my shoulder.

"I'll call Oyakata-sama."And with that Obanai-san walk away.

"Kanroji go to Shinubo-san's estate and call for help."Kyojuro said as Big sister then walk away.

"(Y/n) what's happening to you?!"He said.

'Sh*t! Damn it!..I should've know from the start there was something wrong with that demon!!'

'She poisoned me by the scent of the food she give to me..I should've not take that food she give and eat it..She's a demon who posses with a blood art demon technique poison..'

"S-Scent..The demon used a poisonous smell from the food she give me..I-I eat it then..I should've know..That she could use blood art demon techniques.."I said as Kyojuro carries me.

"It's not your fault (Y/n) it just happened that she could trick us that's all."He said as I shake my head.

"I should've not..Let my guard go down..I-I'm to careless.."I said.

"Don't spoke too much..The poison might get worst I should brought you to the butterfly estate before things get worst."He said as I could feel we were running.

'He's face isn't that usual smile he had..He..His face..'

'His face was plastered in anger..'

'Shattered Love Breathing Technique..4th form..Humiliated Feelings..'

I used my 4th form to control my blood vessels to flow the blood perfectly that it won't poison too much any of the organs inside of mine and also control my blood..

KYOJURO'S POV

'She used her 4th form that's good..So she could control her emotions and other things she can in order to stop the poison getting spread all over her body..'

Finally we arrived at the butterfly estate and there was Shinubo-san and Mitsrui talking,Mitsuri was getting nervous talking while Shinubo-san tried to calm her down I suddenly knocked into the door that there attention went towards me.

"Shinubo-san please take care of (Y/n) and also make the poison stop spreading into her entire body she used her form to make the poison stop spreading that fast..She got it by our mission."I said as she nods and I put (Y/n) into the bed where Shinubo-san assisted me to.

"Please calm yourself and don't pressure too much of thinking about (Y/n) I'll take good care of her so please wait outside with Mitsuri."With that we went out leaving (Y/n) inside the room under Shinubo-san's care.

"Don't worry too much about it Rengoku-san! (Y/n)'s strong she won't get defeated by that easily let's just pray for her safety."She said as I nod.

"Right,let's hope and wait for (Y/n).."I said as we waited.

Obanai-san took Mitsuri somewhere for a walk as I decided to went outside the estate and went to the area where the butterflies would stay.

'You're all pretty just like (Y/n)..But she doesn't want anyone to see her face she wants it always to get covered by the head cape..'

A single lady butterfly went into my nose as I let it stays there for a while..

'Its wings is really beautiful..Just how her face is..Please wake up soon (Y/n)..'

"Please wake up and come back to me—"

"Ara,ara Rengoku-san I told you not to get worried too much about her..She's now alright and she just need some rest..You should go home and take some rest too I'm sure that (Y/n) wants that too."She said.

"If that's what she wants,then..I'll go home and take rest I'm looking forward for her recovery I'll be back after the day tomorrow."I said and she nods.

TO YOUR POV

THE NEXT DAY
(NIGHT TIME)

After I was now in good condition to fight Shinubo-san dragged me with her to Oyakata-sama's estate for a report with Tomioka-san.

'This was an exchange thing to pay she says..'

"Thank you for coming with me (Y/n)..Tomioka-san is really hard to talk I can't keep it up."She chuckles as I nod and we went inside.

"Now that you're here please take a sit first..My crow is almost here for a report."Oyakata-sama said as we followed.

After a couple of minutes a crow finally went into Oyakata-sama's hand and explains what was happening.

'So there's a lower moon rank demon there..And bunch of Demon slayers got killed by them..'

'Interesting..'

"Shinubo,Giyu and (Y/n)."Oyakata-sama called out as we pay attention to him.

"Ara,ara..If demons and humans could get along we wouldn't kill each other."Shinubo-san said.

"That's impossible."Tomioka-san replied.

"We will do our job."I said as Oyakata-sama nods.

"Head to the Mt.Natagumo.."