15.

☆゚・*:.。.☆†_(゚▽゚*)β☆.。.:*・゚☆

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓- 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'M THE COMMANDER OF SCOUTING LEGION, ERWIN SMITH. The Scouting Legion has an important objective behind its activities entrust to us by the king. The purpose of my speech to you on this day when you are to choose to division you will join is none other than inviting you to join the Scouting Legion." and he proceed his speech.

"Are you capable of offering your lives for the mankind?!" Father's last words. That's makes everyone scared and shocked. " that's it. Those who wish to enlist elsewhere may leave. One of the soldier asked father that his words were when too far and made everyone scared off.

Then, everyone's leaving especially Annie. Only a few who are willing to gave their lives for the mankind. Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa Armin,Ymir , Christa,Reiner, Bertholdt stayed but they look scared as many of scouts were leaving and one of the reason they scared is being eaten by titans.

As they the only one remain stayed, father asked that could they die even given orders and someone yelled that they don't want to die, father smiled and accept them as the new survey corps soldiers. He do the traditional salutes as he yelled (shinzou wo sasageyo) offer their lives and they saluted back. After the ceremony ,They get their uniform and cloak that has wings of freedom logo.

- few days later-

Today is the day that the trainees corps will be with us! I really miss Mikasa and the others.

"Shortcake! Where have you been? Levi wants to see you in his office!" She yells even though she's beside me.

"Jeez, hanji you don't have to yell. I just got back from outside, reading a book and why he wants to see me?"

She shrugs. "No idea. Just hurry up or else he's gonna punish you on
cleaning and shorty is reaally pissed!" She pushes me.

I sigh walk through the hallway. My eyes widened. Why he want to see me? He's pissed at me? I'm so scared if he was angry. Is it really important? Arghh! My mind is so confused.

I gulped when I arrived at his office. I knock his door.

"Come in." I heard he says.

"Hange told me that you want to see me?"

"Where the fuck you have been? I've been looking all over you!" He angers

"I-I'm s-sorry, I was at outside reading a book."

He sighs. "Its alright. I want to see you because today you will be going somewhere else with me. Eren and the others going to check the perimeter. "

I tilt my head."Where?"

Levi didn't answer.

Instead, he holds my hand and go to the exit. I was blushing hard.

《◇》

Levi and I were on his horse. Levi reached his hand out for you to grab,without hesitation, I grabbed his hand and climb on his horse.I snaked my arms around his body then, I relexed myself onto his body and I held onto him tightly. I was blushing really hard right now and I hope the Levi wouldn't notice me.

"This will take an hour.So hold still,Stella

"Where are we going?" I finally ask. Breaking the windly silence among the two of us.

"Its a secret." He answers.

I ask in annoyance. "How long will this take, Levi?" My arms still wrap around his waist.