chapter - 11

" Hyung " Taehyung was shocked to see Yoongi here.
He is about to hug him. Yoongi stopped him saying
" I am not your hyung. if you really considered me as your hyung. You should have at least informed me before getting married. I just came here to say goodbye ".

Yoongi was about to go taehyung hugged him and said
" I am sorry hyung, I am so sorry. Please hyung don't leave me. I will die without you".

" Stop lying taehyung,if you would have care about me then at least informed me before getting married ".

" I am so sorry hyung. It was so sudden I didn't get the chance to inform you, and I tried to call you after but you didn't picked up " Taehyung said while crying.

" Mr min sorry to interrupt but it's all our fault. It was so sudden that we have to do that. Please take a sit first " Jin said while pleading.

" What do you mean it's your fault, taehyung if you are not happy with this marriage then tell me " Yoongi said while looking at taehyung.

" Hyung I have to tell you lots of things, let's go. Excuse me " Taehyung said while dragged Yoongi to his room.

" Papa, I have to go. " Said Jungkook.
" But son look how angry his hyung is, if you don't talk to him then what if he gets more angry. "

" No, papa I have to go. You will make him stay for tonight, I will be back tomorrow morning, then we will talk " Jungkook said while kissing his papa's cheek and then Jimin forehead, after that he bid them goodbye.

On the other side taehyung is trying to convince Yoongi.

" I love him hyung, and this is the chance to make him mine. "

" What if he doesn't love you back, then ? " Yoongi asked while caressing his hand.
" He will hyung, don't worry . now let's go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting.
" Taehyung said.

Yoongi and taehyung came downstairs where Jin and Jimin were waiting for them. Taehyung introduce Yoongi to them
" This is Jin my father in law and this is Jimin my brother in law "

Yoongi bowed to Jin. And Jimin reached his hand for handshake.
Yoongi took it. Jimin said
" You are suga, the famous rapper right? "

" Yes, I am" Yoongi said coldly.

Jimin didn't like his cold behavior. He scoffed and said " It's not that I am your fan or something my stupid friends were crazy for you. I don't know what they see in you ?".

While inside he thought Yoongi is hottest guy he have ever seen. But why should he compliment when Yoongi didn't even look at him, everyone who meet him always get mesmerised by his beauty. It hurt his pride.

" I guess they have better eyesight then you" Yoongi replied smirking.

" Jimin behave, he is a guest. Yoongi let's go you must be tired after a long journey. Let's do some breakfast and then I will show you your room. Namjoon and jungkook had important meeting so they had to go. Please don't mind. They will be back ".

Taehyung look at Yoongi with puppy eyes and said " Please hyung stay".

How could Yoongi said no to his Tae. He agreed.