pt | 14

I walked to my table. As usual, I was greeted with the same bouquet of flowers and a mug of hot coffee. It was been weeks since it first happened and I still don't know who put it there.

Two more weeks to go, it's my wedding. Yeah, I wanted to admit that it's my wedding. Marrying my boss, marrying Yoongi, the one I secretly love. I know, it hurts. Knowing that he only did this because of his mother's wish. And yes, I became close with Mrs. Min. I cared for her so I agreed with this deal. I got attached with her and I also want to see her smile, be happy for her last days.

It just really hurt to think that I was the only one who felt love towards Yoongi. And if his mother will leave this world, we will end this act. Live our lives like before. Him being my boss again, and I being his employee. If that day will come, I definitely know that my heart will break.

Hyensa and I were having a lunch at the cafe across the building. As we were talking about nonsense, my eyes captured a painful sight. Yoongi and Sonyoung, together. Sonyoung wrapped her hand around Yoongi's arm, smiling at each other. They entered Yoongi's Ferrari.

I admit, it hurts. I already fell for Yoongi. It was hard to secret a feeling.

Hyensa noticed my bitter expression. She turned to where I was looking and scrunched her nose.

"Yuck!"

That was all she said and drank her lemonade.

"Damn, girl. Does Mr. Min really went out with that high annoying pitch voiced girl?"

I shrugged, "Y-you saw them."

She stared at me worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"God, Hyensa! Why are you asking that? Of course I am. I'm utterly alright," I smiled bitterly.

"We're friends for God-knows how long, Y/N. I know you. I know you more than anyone. I can say when you're truly happy. When your smile is genuine. When you're hurt. I can see the pain and sadness in your eyes even you tried to force a smile."

I sighed. She knows me very well. Not gonna lie when it comes to her.

"Don't worry, Hyen. I'm fine," I smiled reassuringly.

"If you need back-up, I'm ready to slice throats just for you," she cracked her knuckles, "You know that I'm not joking."

"Yeah, whatever," I rolled my eyes and we broke into chuckles.

*..*..*.***.*..**

"Y/N, are you done?" Yoongi suddenly showed up.

I glanced up at him. He's wearing a smile. I rolled my eyes at him and continued my work.

"Hey, I'm asking you."

I stayed silent.

"Han Y/N."

Not muttering any word.

"Tch! Here she goes again."

Silence.

"Okay, fine. What did I do?"

I glanced up at him and shook my head. He was wearing an unsatisfied expression.

"Tell me. You're being quiet when I did something, like the day I ate your snack. Now tell me."

I shook my head again.

"I don't believe you."

I sighed. He won't stop if I won't say anything. I don't have anything to say though. I was just not in the mood. That was all.

"What do you want, sir?" I asked.

"Woah, uh... nothing."

"If you don't have anything, kindly go back to your office and shut your mouth. You're disturbing your employees," I said, not giving any emotion.

He frowned at me, "You're lucky I don't hate you that much."

"But still, you hate me."

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Just tiny."

"That's a relief, cause I hate you with all my life. Now, go back to your office."

"Are you commanding me?"

"Yes."

He sighed and put a paper bag on my desk, "I asked Seokjin to cook food for you. I made the best I could to prevent myself from putting any poison even I really wanted to. Thank me later."

And with that, he walked away, waving his right hand on the air.

Other employees shot a playful and teasing stares at me. I just shrugged and smiled. I looked inside the bag and saw two containers of home cooked food. They were still warm and smelled good.

"Share it with me~" Hyensa sang.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Not even a bite."

She huffed.

~*~

"I'm really excited for the wedding. I really want to have grandchilds running around the house. Give me twins right away, okay?"

Yoongi and I choked on what Mrs. Min said. She smiled at us widely and dreamily.

This is not part of what I agreed.

"Mom!" Yoongi whined.

"What? Sooner or later, you will give me what I wished. Ooohh, are you doing that thing already?" She grinned.

I widen my eyes as I held my breath. I felt Yoongi beside me tensed up too.

"Mom, you know what privacy is?" Yoongi asked with a frown.

As if

"Okay, okay, duh! You're too serious. Anyway, your friends went here. Namjoon broke the door and five figurines. Jungkook gulped all the banana milk. Seokjin brought all the new pans with him. Jimin and Taehyung got the hell out of Min Holly. Only Hoseok stayed formal out of your gang. Aish, kids this days."

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples, "Why didn't you scold those idiots?"

"Why would I? They only visited me once," Mrs. Min pouted.

I giggled. Yoongi's friends visited often in the house. And like what Mrs. Min said, they're still like that in the house. They didn't changed, as what Yoongi said.

"By the way, are you two ready for your wedding? It's in two weeks already," she said, excitedly.

"Of course we are," Yoongi said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tensed up.

"U-uh, y-yeah. Of course, auntie. We're surely ready," I smiled.

I hope I am