My love for the beast💜Part 15

(((I said in introduction chapter that, Jungkook is stronger like Alpha. He is Royal omega and he can be strong, only when he know about his rare type. I just wanted to remind you guys. I thought that you guys will think like 'Jungkook is strong like Alpha, then why he is not fighting and healing like Alpha.

In this story, If dragon took control, the human side can't get the control back, Only if the dragon decides to give the control. But dragon can take control whenever they want)))

Jungkook is sulking like a kid, whenever Taehyung went away from him. Now Jungkook is laying on top of Taehyung. He playing with Taehyung shirt button and Taehyung is smoothly rubbing Jungkook hair. Now Jungkook calmed down. Taehyung needs to speak with Jungkook. So Taehyung sat up and put Jungkook in his lap. He looked at Jungkook neck. Its still fresh and reddish. Whenever he sees this, his anger started to build up. He controlled himself.

"Baby" Taehyung called Jungkook.

"Hmmmmm" Jungkook said and looked at his Alpha with his doe eyes.

"Listen to me carefully baby. I need you to give control to your dragon." Taehyung said. Jungkook eyes started shedding tears.

(((Jungkook dragon likes to take control. But JK saw the state of Jungkook, he decided to let Jungkook to calm with Alpha. He also want to take control and heal Jungkook. But Jungkook is in his deep omega mode. If his dragon took control, Jungkook will be more sad and think that His Alpha and his dragon doesn't want to be with him)))

"Wh-why??? You don't want to be with me!!!!i know. You and V always like JK more than me right!!!!" Jungkook said and, hit Taehyung chest and cried. Taehyung coo at Jungkook. Jungkook is jealous of his own dragon(JK is laughing. Taehyung can feel JK happiness). Taehyung wanted to cuddle Jungkook and give him kisses. But Jungkook needs to healed soon.

"No baby look at me. We love you both equally. But JK needs to take control then only you will be healed soon. Tomorrow we have mate finding ceremony right!!!!you should be strong enough for this ceremony. " Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook forehead.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung. He also know know that only his dragon can heal faster. But he wanna spend with Taehyung V. He couldn't control. He just hugged and cried. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. V saw this. He took control. V grabbed Jungkook face from neck and looked into Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook doe eyes are shining with tears. His lips in a pout, and his cheeks eyes are red due to crying. V smiled at the cute jealous Jungkook and kissed Jungkook on his lips. But Jungkook broke the kiss and started get up from Taehyung V lap.

But V pulled Jungkook to his lap and

"My queen, you know that we love you so much. You know, Jk can take control without your concern!!!!but he didn't want to make you sad. So only still he didn't took control. Also don't be jealous of you own dragon baby. You and him are same soul." V said.

"I know. But I wanna spend time with you....still you only supporting him" Jungkook said and pouted.

V laughed at his omega. Jungkook is in omega mode and he can understand why he is acting like this. He grabbed Jungkook chin and kissed Jungkook. Jungkook tried to break the kiss. But he couldn't. Soon he started to kiss back.

"Trust me baby, you are like this because of what happened before. Don't worry. As I said before, alpha is here with you....." V said in his deep dominating voice. Jungkook nodded his head. And his dragon JK took control. JK is smiling brightly at V.