16. Vampyrs?

EDITED

Chase Travis

School was finally out.

I walked to my car and saw Gem and Adeline already there.

I couldn't help but stare at Gem. Her living with us was not helping the mate bond, but I try to avoid being alone with her or being around her alot.

My wolf growls in disapproval.

"What took you so long, we've been waiting here for ages, I even have gray hair now" Adeline whined while Gem giggled.

I could listen to her giggling all day.

Stupid mate bond.

"Let me guess you were with Alice sticking your tongue down her throat" Alice said rolling her eyes

Gem stopped giggling and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"That's none of you business now get in the car before I decide to let you walk"

We got in the car and drove in silence well at least i was silent while Gem and Adeline were talking about whatever.

I wasn't paying attention to them because I was lost in thought about the whole 'people are dying thing,

We needed to have a pack meeting to let the pack know what was happening for their own safety, they also need to know that i foung my mate. Their Luna

I had a bad feeling about this whole ordeal and my gut feelings were never wrong.

We arrived at home.

"Hello everyone" my mom said.

"Hey mom, what's for lunch" I said throwing my bag on the couch.

"Hey mom" Adeline said.

"Hi Jenna" Gem said.

I was done with my homework so I decided to watch T

I was done with my homework so I decided to watch T.V since my dad was still at work and we couldn't discuss anything until he comes back.

The program i was watching was interrupted by CCN news.

"We interrupt this channel to inform you that Jade McAllen and Sam Donald's bodies have disappeared and the police-" before the woman could even finish I took out my phone from my pocket and called my dad.

"Chase?" My dad said.

"Dad, Are you busy"

"No I was just reading some documents that need to be reviewed. Why, what's up"

"Dad I need you to come home now, I can't talk about this over the phone"

"Okay I'll be there in 30"

I hung up and mind linked my beta.

'Hey Jake I need you to come here asap

'Okay I'm coming'