18

Sierra POV

It's been 2 weeks since the incident went down and when I tell you Dave was so serious about this security thing

It's been 2 weeks since the incident went down and when I tell you Dave was so serious about this security thing.He was deadass.

I was currently about to go to the mall to get a few things.My birthday was coming up but I didn't feel like doing anything.

I texted JJ one of my security guards to help me get the double stroller we got when it was just me going out.

Tulie and London were currently in school still acting bad as hell.And I think Dave was at the studio I ain't seen him since last night.

JJ came and got stroller along with the diaper bag.

I picked up Israel whilst Mary our house keeper held Kairi as we walked out to the blacked out SUV we ride in.

Mary put Kairi in her car seat and I put Israel in his.I thanked her before running inside and grabbing my purse, phone and keys.

I got into the back of the car and we pulled off to the mall.

As soon as we got there,JJ got the stroller getting Kairi and putting her in her seat as I put a now sleeping Israel into his seat.

I knew there was gonna be paparazzi I could already see them.But I didn't want them taking pictures of my kids so I put the lid on Israel's seat and put a blanket over him.

Doing the same with Kairi.I put my purse and little things in the diaper bag.I put on my shades and was ready to walk in with JJ and Rodrick, the other security guard.

As we were walking in I could already hear my name being called by paparazzi but I ignored them and kept walking.

I walked into H&M and they ended up stopping people from continuing to come in.I picked up a few outfits for Kairi and Israel.

(I decided to change Kairi age and Israel)
Kairi-1 , Israel-2

Once I finished up in H&M I headed over to Victoria secrets and got my myself a few sets in different colours.

We spent about 3 hours at them mall with paparazzi constantly tryna follow us and I was getting hungry so I decided to leave and go to a Popeyes drive thru.

We packed up the car and headed to Popeyes to get me and the kids some food.we then made our way home.

We were finally situated in the house and Israel came up to me with his empty bottle.

"Mama duice"He asked tryna give it to me

"Ight baby one second"I said standing up and putting Kairi down to crawl

They followed me into the kitchen and I cleaned and filled both their bottles.I gave Israel his nuggets and fries and let him eat in front of the tv.And I sat with Kairi as are some fries.

The time turned exactly at 3:30pm meaning the kids were about to walk through the doors from school.

"Hi mommy"London said running in with a picture in her hand

"Hey mamas what's that"I asked referring to the picture

"This is the family,daddy,you,me,Tulie,Israel and Kai and grandmamas"she pointed us all out

"Awwww it's beautiful"I said looking at it

"Can i put it on the fridge for daddy to see?"she asked and I nodded letting her run off

"Yooo ma!"Tulied yelled coming in the house

"Stop yelling Tulie I'm right here"I soad turning back to him

"The teacher told me this came for me and London but you had to open it"he said giving me a brown envelope this time it had a red bow on it.

I already knew I had a feeling who this was and I was gonna kill a bitch.

"Ight thanks baby yall go get changed I got you food from Popeyes in the dining room"I said to them and they ran

I stood up with Kairi in my arms and went upstairs putting the envelope in the safe in mine and Daves closet.

A few hours later........12:00 am

"Yall it's past your bedtime you got school tomorrow you can see Dave then okay?"I said to them seeing them sitting on the couch waiting for me

They sighed and went up to their rooms.Dave hasn't called or texted me and I called him myself no answer.

I didn't want to sleep alone tonight so I put Kairi and Israel in my bed making sure there was plenty of pillows around them.

I took a shower and got out I checked the time again and it was 1:10 in the morning.

I grabbed some blankets and left them on the couch since I didn't want Dave coming in and interrupting my sleep.

I climbed into bed with my babies and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dave POV 4:00 Am

"Nigga stfu and go home"I said laughing closing the door on Shooter

I walked into the house locking the door hearing nothing.I turned on the living room lights seeing blankets and a pillows waiting for me on the couch.

I knew Sierra was prolly annoyed at me.I went upstairs and went into the kids room kissing they head.

I noticed Kairi and Israel wasn't in they bed so I began panicking till I see they were in the bed with Sierra.

I took a shower before getting ready to sleep in the couch.

As I left I heard a lil cry I turned around seeing Kairi now awake reaching out for me.I ain't want her to cry out loud and wake Sierra up so I picked her up and took her downstairs wit me.

I turned the tv on putting the volume down and feel asleep with Kairi sleeping on my chest.

A/N Short chapter buttttttt a bit of drama that I gotta save for next chapter ☺️
Keep commenting,commenting anything you want to see,I will defo listen cos your girl needs some juice 😌
Keeping voting