°PART{8}°

JUNGKOOK POV

I saw her pass out in front of me, I panicked. She hasn't eaten anything from yesterday night. I approached her and picked her up bride style and carried her to out our room. I softly laied her down on the bed, I saw her face, which had dried tears on her cheeks, pale face, her puffy eyes. Her body was weak, scars all over her body and dry blood. What did u did Jeon? You harmed her really badly. Without thinking twice, I called my doctor so he could come and check up on her. I toke my phone out from my pocket and called my doctor Mr. Lee.

OTP

Jungkook: Good evening Mr. Lee. I need you to come to my house right now

Mr. Lee: Okay, I'll be on my way then

Saying that he hung up, I looked over Y/n, and just stare at her and waiting for the doctor to come. I waited for moment and the door bell was heard, I got up and headed downstairs and opened the door. Mr. Lee smiled at me.

Mr. Lee: What is the emergency?

Jungkook: Doctor please check up on my wife

Mr. Lee: Bring me to her

I bought him to our room, he saw Y/n's unconscious body and went up to her. He then checked her up, I waited patiently for him to finish.

Mr. Lee: How did she get injured like this?

I didn't know what to say, no words left my mouth. I just stop there blank, unable to answer his question

Mr. Lee: Anyways, umm I have written all the medicines she needs to take in this paper. Make sure, to take good care of her. I'll be leaving Mr. Jeon

He said and made his way out, I looked at the paper which he handed me before leaving. I singed and went out to buy the medicines for her

20 MINUTES LATER

I came back home after I bought the medicines for Y/n. I went up to our room, to see Y/n still unconscious. I should give her a bath. I kept the plastic bag on the night stand beside the bed and I carried her to the bathroom. I filled the bathtub with warm water. I then looked at Y/n, should I do this without her permission? Anyways I'm her husband. I undressed her, I controlled myself from doing something else to her. I gave her a quick bath, I took out one of my shirt from the cupboard and made her wear that. I carried her back to the bed and laied her down on it. I sat at there beside her and stroke her soft hair. Why did I get so wild on her, but I can't take it when anyone hurts my babe(IU), and how dare Y/n slap her? She deserves it. But after all she is my wife, and she is the love of my life (IU) I love her not Y/n. Then why do I care for Y/n. I should rather be with my babe (IU) instead to taking care of Y/- . She suddenly got up from the bed, with wide eyes. She looked at me and got scared. Why?

Y/N POV

My eyes opened, I couldn't recall what happened, then suddenly everything flashes in my mind like a movie. I quickly sat up seeing Jungkook sitting right next to me. I immediately got scared and my eyes got watery. I was scared because what if he hit, beat, shout at me. I slowly went back wards when the there was no more space for me to back away. He had no look on his face

Jungkook: Y/-

Y/n: AHHHHHHH I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T DO ANY THING

I screamed and pleaded him. Tears flowed down my eyes. I hugged my knees

Jungkook: Y/n I'm not doing anything to you, you need to calm down or I'll do something which you won't like.

I looked at him scared if he would repeat that night so I stayed silent.