"Just Wet Yourself!" Part 3

Riley, Julie and Cassie returned to the dorm room. Cassie immediately grabbed the bag with her costume and ran into the bathroom. She always loved Halloween and was like a kid in a candy shop at this point. Julie put on a nice upbeat playlist to set a fun tone and brought out some beers from her fridge. 

"These were left by my ex, so screw it. Let's have a few drinks before we go out!" Julie said as she put the bottles down on her coffee table. 

It wasn't Riley's first time drinking, but he definitely didn't do it often. He knows he can't handle much with his tiny frame. He and Julie began opening their bottles just as he heard Cassie's voice call out.

"Uh uh, Riley! You can't be drinking out of a glass bottle. You need your baby bottle for that." Cassie said as she walked into the room in her Wonder Woman costume. 

Cassie may have been like a sister to Riley, but he was blown away with how hot she looked in that costume. Her thighs and hips looked so round in the skirt and the flower tattoos on her upper body added an extra layer of sexiness. 

"Oh what was I thinking? I'm not being a very good babysitter, am I?" Julie said as she gently took Riley's beer. She then grabbed the baby bottle from the shopping bag and filled it with his beer. 

"Hmm, I think I'm going to hold this until you get changed into your costume, little guy." Julie said as she winked. 

Riley smiled. "Fine, I see how it is." He replied. 

Although he was surprised Julie was starting to play along with treating him like a toddler, he was cheerful to be getting attention from her. Riley then grabbed the bag containing his "costume"and went into the bathroom. Riley shut the door and took everything out of the bag before staring at the packages of diapers and pull ups. 

"I can't believe Cassie talked me into this." He thought to himself. "The diapers won't even be visible and why did she get 2 packs?" 

Riley's mind then went to Julie. "Please give me a chance tonight. I just want us to have fun together and be able to kiss you." He said to himself. 

Riley decided on wearing the pull-ups since he would be able to remove them and put them back on when he needed to. When he opened the package, the fresh aroma hit his nose and it admittedly felt soothing to him. He grabbed one and slowly slid it up his legs while wondering if it would fit. Surprisingly the pull-ups formed perfectly to his body! Riley looked in the mirror and his cheeks turned a bit red as he saw himself in a pull-up and passably looking like a toddler. 

Riley put on the baby blue shirt and attempted to get in the overalls himself. His legs went in fine, but he had trouble with the shoulder straps and buttons. He never wore overalls before and was getting frustrated. Then he heard someone at the door. 

"Are you ok in there, Baby Riley?" Cassie asked. "You're taking an awfully long time." 

Riley let out a sigh. "Cassie, do you think you could help me?" Riley asked.

"Aww sure." Cassie replied as she let herself in and shut the door. "Is someone having trouble dressing themself?" 

"Yesssss, can you help me get these buttons on my overalls?" 

"Of course sweetie." Cassie said. 

She faced Riley and squatted down to scoop him up by placing her arms under his butt. She then stood up and seated him on the sink. 

Cassie grinned. "Aww I can feel you were a good boy and put on your diapee." She said.

"Um, pull-ups, Cassie. I'm a big boy."