1) Consequences

☮️Picture of Jane above☮️ changed you might see her in different stories.
Jane's POV
It was a Sunday afternoon , when my phone started to ring I look at who it was and it was my best friend Marley Dennison I answer it:

Marley: Hey girl, what you up too?
Me: Nothing much just chilling.
Marley: Wanna go shopping?

I groan.

Me: No, I'm good. I have to help my mom with dinner could I get a raincheck for that?
Marley: Ugh, Fine. I got to go girl love you.
Me: love you too

I hang up the phone and plopped back down into my bed, I groan at the knock on my door "What?" I sit up on my elbows "Since your birthdays coming next month! I bought you an early gift." I jump up off my bed and followed her outside to see a Jeep Wrangler (Color: Grey).

I jump up and down hugging her "Thank you so much momma!" I squeal "Your welcome Jane!" She chuckles "Holy shit!" I opened the front door and looked around inside the car "Language!" I chuckles closing the door and walking back over to her "Sorry mama," I kiss her cheek grabbing the keys from her "I'm gonna take it for a spin." I saying running into the house and up the stairs to my room. I slip on some white shorts, a pink top that stop just above my belly button, a grey long sweater, and to finish the outfit off: a pair of white vans, I walk into the bathroom,

I brush my teeth and hair.

I run my fingers through my hair sighing I add a lot of mascara to my eyelashes to make my green eyes pop. I put my hair into loose curls, I walk down stairs "Bye mom!" I grab my purse sticking my phone and wallet into it "Bye! Enjoy your car!" She smiles at me from the living room. I walk out my car and got into it smelling the smell of a new car I breathe it in then out I start the car and drove out of my driveway. About half way down the street I call Marley:

Me: Marls, meet me at the mall.
Marley: Ok? I thought you had to help your mom with dinner.
Me: Nope. She changed her mind.
Marley: Ok, see you in a little bit.

I hung up turning the radio up to hear 'Señorita by: Shawn Mendes' I start to sing and dance to it. I pull into the mall parking lot and found a parking spot I pulled into it I wen to open my door but a motorcycle almost breaks the car door off, I quickly shut the door the reopened it when they were parked and off the bike "Hey watch were your going." I slam my car door shut and stormed off "Well hello there Mitchell." A familiar voice says next to me "It's Jane to you." I say looking at Jorden Miles, the schools bad boy.

He smirks at me as we walk into the mall, "Your gonna leave me alone now! Jorden." I spot my best friend sitting in a chair at the food court scrolling throughout her phone "Nope, I'm hanging out with you guys." I groan and walked over to her "Did you invite this small of an ego?" She looks up at me and smiles "Yep!" She says popping the 'p' I drag her away from him "Why?" She smirks at me "You like him, that's why." I scoff, even though she was telling the truth about me liking him he's a player and he breaks innocent girls hearts by fucking them then leaving them for the next girl in line.

"Ok? Doesn't mean invite him to go shopping with us!" I say whisper-yelling she shrugs "Maybe you guys could hit it off!" She chuckles. I should tell you what my best friend looks like or is that to cliché? Marley Dennison, blonde hair that stops about above her shoulders, deep blue eyes,and a million dollar smile. That's all you need to know about her. Oh and plus she can get anyone she wants whenever she wants.

I groan walking to the table where Jorden was sitting at "I'm going to Victoria Secret." Marley says picking at her acrylic nails "Im getting my nails done." I say walking towards the nail salon "And what am I supposed to do?" I turn around laughing "I totally forgot you were here!" He rolls his eyes crossing his arms to his firm chest. "You can come with me." I say chuckling at his reaction he smirks "Or you can just go with Marley and look at bras and underwear." She chuckles walking towards the store he follows behind me.