Introduction

Brie Pov
Well you know I'm 30 years old now I'm getting up there me and la are still together after all these years. Paris is now 14 years old and she's so beautiful she reminds me of a lot like me when I was growing up I pray she doesn't turn out like I did . But we're currently still staying in Chicago la is a big time rapper now everybody loves his music expect for them 300block niggahs they still with the beefing shii but anyways I'll tell y'all more about that later

Mouse POV
Dayumn it's been that long well see look I'm back some got old asf but it's cool I done mature a lil bih still living in Chicago with my babymomma Tia, notice I said baby momma cause Ian wifin her crazy ass no time soon. My lil boy Maliki is 13 nie he think he grown running around town with the wrong members ion want him to be dead or in prison...

Rondo POV
Ahhh y'all must thought it was over with nooooo shawty you know I'm 32 nie with a beautiful 10 year old daughter named Angel she's the love of my life . After her mom left me with angel Ian never had luck with a relationship and I'm seeking because angel getting older and ion think I can handle what's next coming but I'm ready for whatever. I'm currently living in Chicago matter of fact I'm like 4 houses down from mouse aggravating ass ...

Durk Pov
What's going on it's yah boy Durk and you knowww I'm a single man seeking for that one STILL. As y'all know Bella ain't no baby no more Bella 15 and is wild asf it's hard raising her bad ass be tryna teach her these niggahs ain't where it's at leave them alone but she don't listen ion want nun bad to happend to her..

Your pov
What's goodie y'all I'm still the same YN ain't nun change but Justin Jr. Bad self he's 14 now and when I say hard headed he's hard headed . Me and Justin are still together we have our days but things gone get better for us y'all know how that goes ...