𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.

I woke up as early as I could and prepared myself for today's journey.

Few hours from now I'll be far away from home, I will be in my dream land ' UCLA '

I've always dreamt of it and having it come true makes me one of of the luckiest person on earth.

I was going through my stuffs when my aunt walked in without daring to knock.

She's dressed in a black shirt dress that stops at her knee level and a red pumps, her hair is swept to the left with a red hair clip holding it firmly,her face is make up free,yet she still manage to looks so beautiful.

I couldn't help smiling as I took in her elegant appearance " you look so exquisite, Aunt" I say and her cheeks turns crimson color.

" Thanks, darling. You don't look bad either" she pushes and I rolls my eyes at her statement about my appearance.

Today's a day I've always longed for and I'm expected to look presentable and to my own satisfaction, I look perfect, just the way I am.

"So??.. what brings you to my room??? "I ask while zipping up my trolley case.

She sits down beside me and put her arm on my shoulder. " How prepared are you to leave home??"

"I think I'm ninety percent ready, cause I'm still nervous ."

She laughs" It's natural to be nervous. I felt same too when I was about to leave for college "she says and laugh again" it's a memory I can't forget but believe me college is fun especially having a crazy roomie who makes you curse everytime"

" Why??" I ask totally confused by her words.

" Because such person's are blessings in disguise, they'll never let you do the wrong thing" she say and let go of my shoulder. I turn to look at her face and she was smiling" make good friends and date someone nice cause that's one thing that makes college lively and make sure you don't get carried away by fun, plan your life perfectly and you have the best college for experience " she add and bit her lower lip as if she was thinking over something she'd like to share with me.

"Sure" I nod after some seconds of silence. " But, I'm going to miss you so so much" I say honestly.

" Aww, me too" she gushes and hugs me. " Well, you won't miss me too much cause I'll always visit once a month or maybe twice in three months " she add and I pull away from her instantly.

" Are for real?? " I ask, staring straight in to her eyes as if I was going to compel her.

" Hmm" she nods and my jaw drops in surprise.

" Don't tell me you aren't going back to england again because of me??" I ask, tears welling up in my eyes.

" Yeah" she nods and wipe off a tear that drops down on her cheeks.

" Why??. Why do you always have to sacrifice a lot for me? Huh?" I start crying as I couldn't hold back the tears not when she was already crying her eyes out.

" I can't just abandon you in college" she reply and grab my hands" you know your Dad is always busy and he can't give you the attention you deserve, you need someone around to always check on you from time to time and I happen to be the only person who can do that for you "she say" stop crying so your eyes won't be puffy okay? " She adds and slowly wipes off the tears on my face with her palms.

" Thank you so much for everything you have done and the ones you are yet to do for me" I say gently and she chuckles and pinch my cheeks.

" It's nothing big, after all you are just like a daughter to me " she squeeze my hands gently.

" Thanks " I mutter and rest my head on her shoulder.

We just stared into space for some minutes before she spoke up again.
" Done packing your stuffs " she asks and I mutter a reply." Yes"

" Good" she say and I lean away from her. " Your room looks dead right now" she looks around smiling from ear to ear in a way that made me smile too.

" I see" I roll my eyes as I took a look around too.

We had a little chat before packing my stuffs outside.

Once all my belongings are well arranged inside the trunk.

Dad's car roars to live and we zoom off to UCLA.

The ride felt so long and boring, that I had to take a nap, yet when I woke up, we weren't close to our destination.

I couldn't help cursing under my breathe because I was way too desperate to meet my roommate already.

Just as I was about to take another nap, the car halts to a stop and I quickly look outside and a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

Before me stands my dream land. UCLA.

" Happy?" Dad questions and I turn around to look at him.

" Yes" I beam delightfully and quickly rush out the car.

To be continued.