30☆

"Ouu girl on my momma I hate dis nigga so much bruh." One of Serenity's clients complained.

She just decided to listen cs lawd knows if she put her input in sum, she knows that person is not gone listen.

She also hated that cs why continously complain n' vent to a person. They give you advice on it. Next day, you all up in that person face you was just talmbout.

like what?

"I swear like dis nigga continues to play in my face, but I got sum for dat ass ain't even worried bout him fr." Her client Shae rolls her eyes.

Well clearly you are, but who I'm I?

She just glad that this is her last cilent, cs she's ready to be home wit her lover's.

"But girl I really wanna know how you do it, cs I can't en deal wit one nigga, but chu got two." Shae's says really curious to ha answer.

"Girl cs they don't be doing shit to me fr, they know not to play wimme. Cs I really beat niggas. I'm jp but nah fr tho." Serenity says as add the top coat to her nails.

"Yeaa mhmm, well clearly Ima clown cs niggas luv to play wit me n' my emotions." Shae says just undoubtedly done wit niggas at the moment.

"Well clearly you needa focus on yaself, n' stop looking for da niggas when dey needa be looking for you. You pretty, smart n definitely have yo own motion. Why you keep lettin dese ain't shit ass niggas dog you??" She says putting her left hand under the dryer n' grabbing her right.

"Honestly ionk fr, imma just do me until my dream guy sweeps me off my feet." She responds obviously still living in her delusions.

yea mhm.

"but thanks Ren, yk you always get me right wit da nails." Shae says examing her nails before pulling out 2 50's.

"no problem, yk when to come back, now get the hell out." She says playfully pushing her, but not before getting the money.

The exchange their goodbyes. Serenity cleans up her station. Making sure it's organized n' neaty cs she hate things to be outta place.

She looks up her spot before jogging to her car.

Atlanta know it be hotter than bat outta hell inna summer.

She quickly turns on the air. She checks her phone for any notifications n' the time.

6:56 p.m

caicai♥︎
Immessage

kelkel♥︎
Immessage

caicai♥︎

mama is you cookin?

a nigga starvin

kelkel♥︎

mamas Cai said you cookin.

I swear dats all dey asses worried bout hungry hungry hippo lookin asses.
lemme gone head n cook for cucan n salary stick.