71-80

71. Chapter 71 Lin Youhua is afraid of not coming to the show2024-02-02Author : Meow has become a spirit  Bai Zhou turned around angrily, really unwilling to look any further.

  Her face turned cold when she saw so many gifts, but she couldn't help it until she saw Song Yizhuan kneeling down.

  She clenched her fists tightly: "What ability does this Qiao Yuan have to trick so many people? Now it's not just our family, the Wen family has also been deceived by her!"

  Fu Xiyan paused and looked at her : "Qiao Yuan is indeed very capable. She has helped our family so much. I just heard what Mrs. Wen said. They came here just to thank Qiao Yuan for her help."

  Bai Zhou just glared at him: "You also speak for her, all of you speak for her! You favor her and ignore me, so I know that I am not welcome in this family!"

  Before Fu Xiyan could respond, Bai Zhou turned around and returned to the room, and the door sounded " There was a loud bang.

  Fu Xiyan looked at the closed door and felt for the first time that Bai Zhou's temper was quite strange.

  *
  Fu Chuan's engagement ceremony is scheduled for next month, and before then he continues his busy and complicated work.

  Editing, dubbing, excellence...

  "Brother Yochuan, you got up early to prepare the program materials."

  Fu Chuan looked at the venue manager: "After all, the second episode of the program is about to start. In addition to the theme selection of the program, there are other things The communication work between the two new guests needs to be dealt with."

  The venue manager was full of amazement.

  Fu Chuan asked in confusion: "Why are you looking at me like this? What's wrong with you?"

  The manager came back to his senses: "No, no, I'm just a little surprised...Brother Chuan, you have been feeling listless and listless some time ago. I'm so tired that I can't cheer up. I haven't seen you look so organized for a long time. Why, weren't you feeling well some time ago?"

  Thinking of the bizarre experience before, Fu Chuan sighed: "Something did happen some time ago. Okay, it's all over..."

  The steward patted him on the shoulder: "That's good, Brother Chuan in his current state is more pleasing to the eye. Although he is a bit cold, you can tell he is awake at a glance!"

  Fu Chuan was about to say something but failed. Hearing his cell phone ringing, he looked down and saw that it was Lin Youhua's call.

  "Hello."

  "Hey Director Fu, I'm Lin Youhua. Our second program starts tomorrow, right?"

  Fu Chuan nodded: "Yes, do you have any questions?"

  Lin Youhua paused: "The question is, indeed. Yes."

  "What's the problem?"

  "Our program is very good, and I feel relieved to have you as director, but I think it's good to keep improving some things. After all, I'm an old man in the industry. If you are willing to listen to me, You can tell me your opinion."

  Fu Chuan laughed and said, "Brother Lin, if nothing happens, I will hang up. I don't like to listen to other people's opinions when I'm doing a show."

  "Wait, wait! Then I'll tell you directly, our program's The popularity is so high and so loved by the audience. In my opinion, only the hottest and hottest stars at the moment are eligible to participate! Newcomers like Qiao Yuan who have not yet graduated are obviously not famous enough, so we'd better find another candidate."     "You want to replace Qiao Yuan?"