| 23 |

༊˚ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

They say that if you stare into the abyss for too long, it stares back at you. I didn't need to look into the abyss for it to look at me. The abyss was within me. I was born with only an abyss.

Life pushes you forward, forcing you to burry the past into the past but the demons wake up from their graves and then they start haunting you.

It has been over three days since I had that specific dream. Since the ghost showed up and tried to choke me. From all the things that happened that night, I hoped I didn't scare Taehyung. He didn't mention anything about my weird dream again and I was glad that he didn't push me further.

However, I couldn't be at peace.

The endless thoughts and the voices in my brain didn't let me be at peace. Something was constantly nagging at me but like always, I decided to shove them in the corner or my brain. A corner where I can't reach out to.

"Miss Lee, you're overwatering the plants." I hear the sudden voice which yanks me back to my present. I blink my eyes as I look down and realize that I've been watering the same plant for a long time. The water was overflowing down the pot and it created a mess on the floor which only added more to my anxiety. "Fuck." I muttered while Choyeong, the housekeeper, rushed in my direction with a mop. "It's okay, Ma'am I'll handle it."

My eyes widened at the sight but I forced myself to move away from the scene and so I stalked my way inside the bedroom. A breath left my mouth as I watched the housekeeper clean the water that I spilled on the floor.

Why do I always have to ruin everything?

I ended up spending my time doing nothing except for going through some cabinets and drawers to clean them. It was Sunday after all and Taehyung wasn't home. A while later I received a call from Jin Ga-young which I found a bit strange for her to call me on a day off. "Yes, Miss Jin?" I asked. "I have exciting news for you!" The lady on the other side exclaimed. "Yeah?" I asked, sounding too blatant compared to the excitement her voice was radiating.

"Someone has gone crazy over your designs! Someone really popular!" She exclaimed as I tilted my head to the side and found the unfinished dress which I had been trying to make for a week now. I pulled the cloth out and all the stuff that I needed. "Who is this popular person?" I still couldn't get the fact out of my brain that I had declined an internship offer from London. Someone else could've killed to be in my place either way though. "Jung Hoseok."

My movements nearly halted at the name. Jung Hosek was a fashion icon of not only Korea but all of East Asia. He was the known guy, owning his own brand while working with hundreds of others. To be recognized by him was a dream come true but again, there wasn't a sense of excitement in me. Not as much as there should be. "Miss Lee? Are you even listening to me?" I let out a hiss, the needle in my hand pricked in my skin. "Yes." I mumbled.