| 19 |

༊˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

The hair on the back of my neck rose up. I could feel the beating of my heart slowing and then increasing at the speed of light. His hot breath fans over my cold skin and a shiver runs down my spine. My throat is dry and my breathing is shallow. There's a tight knot forming at the pit of my stomach and it churns. My thighs clench as I feel something wet down there and my eyes widened. 

This is why I hate being in his vicinity. 

Because he makes my body react in a way it has never reacted ever for a mere guy. 

I should probably push Taehyung aside. Somewhere far from  me so he won't be able to reach me. But my hands are frozen. Hell, my whole body is frozen. I can't move even if I want to because he has been trapped in between his bulky figure and the wall, in a corner. I was already nervous enough and the moment of privacy should be able to calm me but this guy just waltzed in my privacy. 

Moreover, his eyes are burning in mine. Staring intensely at me. “M-move.” I stuttered out and mentally slapped myself multiple times for stuttering. “You heard me?” He asked, his voice dripping with dominance. I forced myself to look away so I can school my expressions, compose myself and hide my inner turmoil. 

This shouldn't affect me. Not at all. 

Taehyung will never affect me. 

“Move, I said.” I stated, this time staring back in his eyes. The corner of his lips moved up, forming a lazy smile, his brown eyes gleaming ablaze. He looked ethereal and something dangerous. Similar to me. “I asked you something. Did you hear me, My vixen?” He questioned. I shut my eyes, inhaling sharply before speaking. If he thinks he can dominate me then he is so wrong. “You have three seconds to move or else I'm gonna kick your tinkerbell.” 

“Tinker… what?” He questioned, amusement feigning over his visage. “One..” I warned him. He frowned, tilting his head, still hovering over me. “Two..” My voice dipped in danger. Taehyung still didn't move, still thinking about the word I had used and when he realized it, I was ready to kick him but he was fast to stop my knee with the palm of his hand and push it down. I let out a whimper at the sudden impact. “Tinkerbell? Seriously?” He asked. 

“Why? You prefer I call it by the name that suits you too? Dick.” I smirked as his face fell off. Taehyung suddenly tangled his forefinger with the chain, resting on my thigh and my eyes widened. “Stop acting smart, My vixen. I want you to behave tonight. Got it?” He held my thigh in a savage grip, his slender finger wrapped around my flesh through the slit in my dress as I suddenly felt the lack of oxygen.