| 08 |

༊˚ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐈 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Hawaii.
Must be a paradise on earth but that's until you are alone or maybe have a nice company. It sure as hell doesn't feel like paradise when you're here with the most annoying person.

I huff out a breath, feeling the morning sun rays hitting my face. I heard the birds chirping instead of my irritating alarm and it took me a moment to realize that I was in Hawaii. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a brief moment. My hand went up towards my face as my gaze landed on the diamond ring around my finger which isn't heavy at all ; if anything then as a fashion student myself who has a degree I can say that the ring was really beautiful.

But damn the thing felt so heavy wrapped around my finger.

Letting out a sigh I slip out of the bed. I look around the room and find no traces of Taehyung which takes me back to last night.

I did kick him off the bed.

A snort leaves my mouth as I remember the expressions on his face. Mr Arrogant thought he could do whatever he wanted but he was so wrong about it. Realizing that I'm still wearing only his shirt, I decide to take a bath first. A while later,I changed into my clothes before walking downstairs in search of something to drink.

Looking around the space I realized that the suite which Taehyung's parents booked for us was really beautiful. The interior was worth the compliment. Even the location was amazing. A sigh escaped my lips as I kept walking and soon my eyes landed on Taehyung who was sprawled all over the couch with his laptop sitting in his lap.

I didn't bother greeting him as I decided to go straight towards the kitchen. The place was cleaned but empty of ingredients. Letting out an exhale, I went to the fridge and ended up finding the water. A migraine worked through my brain at the thought of not having a morning coffee. I huffed before pouring down some water for myself. "Slept well?" Taehyung questioned from the living room as I stopped midway drinking the water. "Very well! What about you? Comfortable enough?" I questioned and heard him let out a scoff. "So comfortable !" He exclaimed.

I smiled behind the glass of water before gulping down the liquid. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Taehyung rushed to open the door while I followed him behind. "Good morning, Mr Kim!" It was Kevin. "Here's your breakfast.. and a few ingredients for your kitchen." I watched as the man handed a few bags to Taehyung who thanked him. "Are you both planning to go out anywhere? If yes then I'm here to help you! I'll show everything around." Kevin stated.

An idea popped in my brain as I stepped forward. "Sure! We'd love to go out!" I exclaimed. Taehyung turned to glare at me while I innocently looked at Kevin instead. "No." Taehyung muttered. "We are not going anywhere!" Mr Arrogant exclaimed as I huffed out and stepped further towards him. "No, Mr Kevin, we are going out. I need to-" My words halted as I felt Taehyung's one arm wrapped around my waist from behind. "We actually have plans together and it doesn't include going out. I'll call you for the food though. You really don't have to worry about us." Taehyung muttered, facing Kevin.