| 03 |

༊˚ 𝐅𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Kim mansion.

It turned out everything a person would fantasize about. Luxurious, prestigious, modern yet giving off the ancient vibes. I wasn't a bit surprised to see the place surrounded by guards and servants. A butler led my family inside and soon after I found myself gazing at the interior design. "Mr and Mrs Lee!" A voice chirped as I raised my eyes to see Taehyung's mother welcoming us with a bright smile adorning her mouth.

No, how can someone smile so much?

I stand still while she greets my parents and jugs my mother. Seconds later , Mr Kim follows her as well. "Oh my, y/n! How are you darling?" I smile and nod at her question. It's not like we are meeting after ages, are we? "Come in! I'll introduce you to everyone!" She exclaimed, taking my hand in hers as my body stiffened at the physical touch.

I wasn't used to physical touch.

I turned to my mom who only pushed me forward with the lady. I looked down at my feets while Hye-young dragged me with her. "Everyone! Here's the main character of today's party!" I looked up after hearing her voice. The hair on the back of my neck rose up as I glanced around the hall. Everyone's eyes were stuck on me. Even though I was anxious inside, I could play confident easily and so I did. Pestering a smile on my face, I looked at all the unfamiliar faces.

"Y/n, come here!" Mrs Kim exclaimed as she dragged me towards the front. "This Kim Hansung, the elder brother of Taehyung's father." She pointed at the elderly man before turning to the women beside him. "This is Lia, his wife." I smiled at the woman. "You're gorgeous!" I thanked her with my polite smile. "Now coming to their children!" The lady wandered towards the youngsters.

"This is Kim Seokjin, their elder son." I greeted the man who shook my hands with a sweetest smile coating his lips. "Welcome to the family, y/n." He stated.

It's not welcome yet, duh.

"His wife, Irene." I stared at the beautiful lady standing beside the man. She looked perfect by Seokjin's side. Both making a power duo with their alluring aura. "Nice to meet you, y/n!" Irene exclaimed, passing me a smile. "Oh and this is their kid, Choengsan!" Hye-young pointed at the boy, who rushed towards his parents and stood in between them. "Hello! I'm Kim Choensan and I'm 7! You can call me, Sannie!" The boy smiled as I ruffled his hair. "You're adorable!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks." He looked down with red coating his chubby cheeks. "Oh let's get moving!" Hye-young exclaimed. "This Kim Namjoon, their youngest son and his wife, Suyoung!" Mrs Kim pointed at the other couple as I nodded. "It's a pleasure to have you here, y/n!" Namjoon exclaimed, his voice deep. "I was so excited to meet you!" His wife, Suyoung pulled me in a hug which I awkwardly returned.