Super Horny

You were at school in your short uniform outfit walking through the hallways when you feel someone pull you into the janitors closet.

" Hey Uh Jasmine " 

Amari said panting and sweating.

"Your horny aren't you? , already knowing the answer.

He nodded and sat down on the chair next to him"

"Oh my God how can you be horny at a time like this. I tried not to yell.

"I don't know love, it just happened,  well thank God you were already here"

Without hesitation he started pulling down my skirt and underwear and went up until I was fully unclothed.

I started to take off his clothes.
I took off his boxers and saw how big he was when his member popped out.

I was figuring out how I could fit himself inside me when he pulled me on his lap and I started riding him.

After a minute I got off of him and started to tie my hair up and I got down and started sucking on him also bitting him lightly.

He kept moaning quietly as I continued to go faster making him whimper.

After at least 5 or 7 minutes of doing this I got off and started to bounce on his member.

He kept groaning and moaning in my ear as he rubbed and massaged my exposed breasts making me whimper lightly.

He got up and put me on the desk near us and put my legs high up on his strong  shoulders eating me pussy.

Amari then started to suck and nibble on my clit continously as I moaned his name lightly.

Out of nowhere Amari stuck his tounge in my hole causing me to scream.

" AMARIII" .

" SHHHH not so loud, but I do like when you scream my name" he said winking at me.

He continued to swirl his tounge on my clit then he stuck 3 fingers inside of me thrusting it in and out making me moan.

"I - I'm gonna cum" I stuttered.

" Go ahead" .

My legs started shaking as I came all over his mouth as he swallowed my cum and juices.

"Mmm you taste amazing Jasmine"

He said licking his lips.

He took my legs off his shoulders as he picked me up by my ass.

He sat me down on the chair and shoved his dick down my throat shooting cum down my throat.

I swallowed his delicious salty cum as he shoved his dick in and out my mouth.

After a few minutes I got up and he sat down.

I sat on his lap kissing his lips down to his neck.

I got back on my knees kissing and licking the top while making eye contact with Amari.

I then got up and Anari laid down and I stood over him.

"Sit on my face " he commanded.

I did as I was told and sat on his face with nothing under, shoving my pussy in his mouth.

I maintained eye contact while he ate me out.

After an hour or so of all this we both got dressed. We kissed one last time before leaving the janitors closet hugging then leaving to go back to class.