Chapter 1, Running

**TRIGGER WARNING**(mentions of weapons, fighting, rape, etc.)

Above is a picture of Arya.

Of course, it had to be today. Why couldn't they have found me on a different day? I used the back streets, constantly jumping over fences and squeezing into small places. But they still found me. I had been hiding for a week now and I was terrified of what they would do if they caught me.

Today was my seventeenth birthday, but very few people knew about it. It was also Christmas but that never held much meaning for me. I was panting hard now and finally decided to stop running. Hearing them behind me I turn around.

"What do you want Lex. I'm done being your servant and playtoy. You used to just have me steal things but that wasn't enough for you."

He smirked at my attempt to sound tougher, "Aw sweetie, I was just having some fun. Come back easily and no one gets hurt." Even though I knew he was always true to his word, I didn't want to deal with this right now.

Scoffing at him I reply, "You trained me. If you think no one's going to get hurt you better think again. I guarantee you I can take one of you down in a matter of seconds" I'm a little nervous because he's just sitting there, looking at me with a knowing smile.

Then I find out why, "You would be able to if there wasn't one of my guys behind you aiming a gun at your head."

I felt pressure on my skull as the gun Lex had talked about pressed onto me. Shit, I had forgotten to check behind me. Again. I slowly raised my arms and everyone converged on me at once. One of them tied my hands together while the others checked for weapons. They pulled out a gun and three knives. For a second I was hopeful but then they pulled the grenade out of my shoe. Oh well, it was worth a shot. The only reason I had willingly given myself up was that I knew I couldn't fight them all. Especially when they had a gun pointed at the back of my head.

Now I just wanted to get over with this, "What are you going to do to me now." He then gives a triumphant smile, knowing he won. "Only one thing. And we're going out with a bang, literally."

He and his cronies laugh hysterically at his shitty joke. I just inwardly cringe because I know what this entails. Ugh, this bastard was going "make love" with me. But that's just his expression, there is nothing loving about it.

There's not much I can do about this, but I decide to try and parley, "Will you leave me alone afterward? Can I leave without you and your bastards hunting me down again?"

His grin fades slightly, as if disappointed with what I said. But in the end he consents, "Yes sweetheart. You can go and live your precious life to your heart's content. With the way you act, we don't need you anymore."

He put me in a car, in the back seat, and drove back to their "house". I was squished in between two muscular guys by the names of Harry and Leo. They both had their guns ready. I laughed in my head 'as if I was going to try and escape now'. When we arrived it was already 7:00.

Their base was stationed at the edge of town so as to not get caught by the cops. We all knew to pretend this was natural, me walking into a building surrounded by 7 men. If any of them had taken out their guns for no reason the neighbors might have seen, then we'd be in real trouble.

Lex led me downstairs into their massive underground base. We went to a relatively simple room with just a bed and sofa. The number of men surrounding me had dropped by three. Then as we went into the room the last three left. It was just me and Lex now.

I yanked myself away and threw off the ropes holding me. (I had been undoing them the entire car drive.) Turning myself towards Lex I launched myself at him and began to punch him. He easily blocked my first couple of ones but then I sped up and landed one on him.